Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Very First Blog Post - Ready, Set, Go!

Well, I'm finally doing it. I've been thinking about and talking about starting a blog for months now and I'm finally in a mindset to do it. I will likely spend most of my time blogging about books as reading is what I spend the majority of my free time doing. Reading blogs, checking amazon reviews, making lists of what to read next, these are all things I spend a ridiculous amount of time doing and love every minue of it :) Here is a sampling of some of my favorite books to get an idea of my taste:

Hunger Games Trilogy - Suzanne Collins
Harry Potter Series - J.K. Rowling
Vampire Academy Series - Richelle Mead
Mortal Instruments Series - Cassandra Clare
Infernal Devices Series -  Cassandra Clare
Mediator Series- Meg Cabot
Graceling-Kristin Cashore
Scorpio Races -Maggie Stievfater
Shade Series - Jeri Smith-Ready
If I Stay/Where She Went - Gayle Forman

Wait, these are ALL young adult you say?....yeah. I'm basically a high schooler stuck in a almost 30 year olds body. What can I say? I just love me some angsty writing! I do "sometimes" read adult books but when I do they are mostly paranormal or fantasy....I just love to live vicariously through the characters adventures.

Next up is crafting. I will spend some unknown amount of time talking about this as its something I have recently gotten very into. Recently means that I am a beginner and it shows but one day I will be sewing my own everything mark my words. I need a sewing machine first though...and some knowledge would help too. I'm working on it!

And finally, I will throw in random things I like. I dont like to be pigeon holed, I just want to discuss all my nerdy obsessions whatever category they fall under. So here you go  Maggie, because I know you are the only one reading this!

WOOHOO FIRST BLOG POST!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. It will be nice to have one place to come and discuss all the books we are reading and why we love them so! Post some pictures of the wreaths & scarfs that you have made so we can all see them. And can I just say that you picked the PERFECT title for your blog...A dandelion in the spring...oh my sweet Peeta :)

    ReplyDelete